- Prospective Students
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Contact Information Update Form
About Our Visits:
We have a variety of lectures and demonstrations to complement your lessons on light, optics, color, astronomy, imaging science careers, or related topics.
Although the demonstrations are typically 1-2 hours long, they can be adjusted to accommodate your schedule.
All presentations and demos are performed by us for FREE!
For schools outside the greater Rochester area, it may be possible for us to connect with your students using online technologies.
- Overview of imaging science
- Thermal imaging
- Multi- and hyper-spectral imaging
- Digital image processing
- Visual perception
- Medical imaging
- Astronomical imaging
- Optics for imaging
- Remote sensing
- Many more…
Outreach Programs we have been a part of
- Urban League of Greater Rochester Summer Camp
- Fall and Winter NOVA Academies
- Monroe-1 BOCES Workforce Innovations Conference
- Career Day at Canandaigua Academy
- Experience RIT! day for Mercy High School students
- Girl Scouts of WNY Unconventional Career Fair
- Greece Arcadia Career Panel
- Greece Apollo Career Exploration Day
- Greece Apollo Non-Traditional Occupations Day
- Gates-Chili Career Night
- Livonia High School RIT Exploration Day
- MCC Liberty Partnerships Program
- Rush-Henrietta Alumni Career Night
- Spencerport Career Week
- Victor Central School Career Fair
School Districts Served
- Greece C.S.D.
- Honeoye Falls-Lima H.S.
- Midlakes M.S./H.S.
- Palmyra-Macedon H.S.
- Rochester City Schools
- Rush-Henrietta H.S.
- Utica MLK Jr. Elementary
- Utica Proctor H.S.
- Victor H.S.
- Webster Thomas H.S.
- Williamson H.S.
Not on the list yet? We are always eager to strike up a partnership. Please contact us.
Contact us for more info or to arrange a demonstration!